Do you have a question and don't know who to contact?
Below is a list of contacts for study-specific and WebDCU™ information.
Click on the headings below to show the contact information for each study.
Note: If you are unsure who to contact please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exception From Informed Consent (EFIC) (e.g., individual site EFIC issues, CC & PD results reporting in WebDCU™)
- Education (e.g., centralized training, material and website development)
- All other CCC business
- Education and Training
- Study Protocol & MOP
- Regulatory Submission Logistics & Document Development (e.g., 1572s, IRB applications, applying for an FWA, etc.)
- Emergency 24-Hour Study Hotlines
- User Account Requests, Education, Training, & Technical Support
- Regulatory: Documentation Parameters & Study Team/Spoke Management
- CRF Completion
- CC & PD Summaries Completion
UM Friend Accounts Support
(required for access to restricted pages on the website)
- Create an account - https://friend.weblogin.umich.edu/friend/
- Create a new password - http://www.itcs.umich.edu/itcsdocs/s4316/#password
- General questions - Joy Black (734) 232-2138